Health crises almost always lead to financial crises
and inevitably to spiritual crises.
A health crisis is often unpredictable and can create huge disruptions in the lives of the patient, spouse, family, friends, colleagues, partners and especially the caregivers.
BridgePaths is here to offer the caregiver financial help in these challenging days ahead.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ASSISTANCE
Managing money is the greatest stressor for caregivers and families impacted by disability, special needs and chronic or terminal illness. Our process will bring some relief and will help you get through what could be a long road ahead.
- Basic Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Tools
- Advanced Planning Care
- Volunteer Training & Coaching
CARE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Create Your Care Team: Invite family, healthcare professionals, and friends to join your care team.
- Set Permissions: Who can see what? You decide which members of your team can access medical and care content
- Upload Information: Prescriptions, advance directives, biometrics, insurance cards, etc. All stored securely in the BridgePaths vault
- Stay Connected: Create care notes and share photos to keep your team up to date on your loved one's care
NETWORK OF CARE RESOURCES
BridgePaths can connect you to advisors and professionals who can help you through various stages of the care process.
- Financial Advisors
- and others...